Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's been a hard day.

Spent most of the day scared and crying.  The future is a terrifying thing, so full of uncertainty...
I've always found that to conquer your fears, they must first be understood.

What am I afraid of?
-Being alone
-Failure
-Losing everything
-Regret

aaaand, DISCUSS.

Being alone: Right now, ALL I WANT IS TO BE ALONE.  I might even become a hermit.  For a while.  However, I do worry that I will never find a mate I am happy with.

Failure: Being unable to support myself, unable to afford a boat, unable to do anything, forced to move in with my mom.

Losing everything: An odd fear, since part of the master plan is to GET RID OF EVERYTHING, but nonetheless, I am still afraid of it.

Regret: Here's the big one.  I am so very afraid that I have made a decision I will regret for the rest of my life.

I need to work on letting go... of possessions, of regret, of fear.






No comments:

Post a Comment