Friday, May 18, 2012

An introduction to my life...

At the moment, I am 32 years old, living in the same apartment I have been in for 8 years, in a relationship with a questionable future, working a mediocre job for a company I don't like, and wondering where my life is going.

I spend most of my free time sitting on my couch, watching netflix on my 50" flat screen, and eating junk food.  I have an overabundance of possessions I don't use and too many hobbies, most of which I don't have time for... presumably because I am busy watching TV.

I am disgruntled, disappointed, disenchanted, and, at times, disgusted.
I am not happy with my life.

The simple answer, of course, is to change the things that make me unhappy.

The question is... What do I want?  Seems easy enough, but then I realized my life needs a complete overhaul, and thinking about what I need to change leaves me overwhelmed, frustrated, and feeling hopeless.

I want to use this blog to document my journey from the mundane to wherever I am going!

No comments:

Post a Comment