Thursday, August 8, 2013

Days like today...

Days like today remind me of Portland... Overcast, grey, cool...
There was a time when a day like today would put me in a mopey funk... depressed, lonely, anxious.

Anymore, though, grey days don't usually get me down.

It amazes me how much my life has changed (for the better) in the last year.  I'm off my depression meds, I have THREE jobs, a roof over my head, great friends, awesome pets, and I'm seeing the most wonderful man... He's really not like anyone else... nor is our relationship like any I've had before.  A little unorthodox, perhaps, but I was never much into following societal norms anyway.

It's funny... I sit down to write something poignant, and all I get is random thought-drivel.

Life is amazing once you learn to roll with it.  Best thing I ever did for myself was leaving it all behind and starting over.

You want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment